jueves, 25 de octubre de 2018

Wednesday, 24-10-2018

Today I was so tired that I fell asleep. I was nearly late! Fortunately, my mom woke me up and I could arrive on time. We had spanish at 8:15h. We revised and did some exercises. We finished that class and walked into the playground: We had Physical Education. We played volleyball and with practiced some movements. Then we had technology. We went to the computer room and drew figures in perspective. We had break and after eating my sandwich, I had religion. We always laugh a lot in class, so it passed quickly. After religion, we had biology, but Amalia didn't come. We took advantage of the free hour and did some homework. Finally, we had maths. We learnt how to simplificate roots and something more. I went back home. I had a lot of homework, so let's go!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Thursday, 25-10-2018

Today we had biology at 8:15h, but Amalia didn't come. I'm kind of missing the microscope practices. This is a photo of the one we...